I am currently a transfer student from Walter State Community College in Morristown, Tennessee. I have now attend my first week of classes at ETSU in Johnson City, Tennessee. As being part of the Honors College, I was asked to start a blog as part of my Honors Collo class. I decided to do mine on what the Honor's College experience is for me and hallmark important things I do as part of the program. I hope my experience will help others decide to participate in the Honors Program at ETSU, or with your own college. I would like to start of by giving a brief history about me and my college experience so far. I am a non-traditional first generation college graduate. I received my Associates of Science in Business Management with a certificate of General Studies at Walters State Community College. I was President and A Five Star Member of Alpha Beta Iota of Phi Theta Kappa, Vice President of Kappa Beta Delta, member of Psi Beta, Treasurer of Word Up, Tennessee Promise Mentor, made...
Comments
Post a Comment