Week# 5 Honors college Experience Part II

On Wednesday September 27, 2017 I was ask by Alpha Beta Iota Chapter of Phi Theta Kappa at Walters State Community College in Morristown, TN. to be a quest speaker along side Karla Leybold from ETSU. Karla introduced the chapter to the Honors College and the programs we offer. I talked about the specifics of being a Midway Scholar recipient. I was glad to have done this because the of the feed back from the chapters advisor and president. I also offered my email and personal cell phone number for all students that was interested in becoming a Buccaneer. That way they have a direct link to someone that has been through the experience of transferring into the Honors College here at ETSU. This is one of many ways that I am able to give back freely, what has been freely given unto me. The meeting lasted an hour.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Semester IV Week 10 Honors College Experience

Semester II Week#15 for Honors College Experience

Week#1 of the Honors College Experience