Week# 6 Honors College Experience

 On October 11,2017 I attended my first culinary committee meeting. The meeting lasted an hour. We was informed of some changes to be on the look out for among the food court on campus. We also discussed some important topics that plays an important role in aiding Sodexo control top performance within their division. It gives me another chance to give back to the same community that has given so much to me. I cannot discuss the details of what exactly it is that I do. How ever it has given me the opportunity to grow in another form of leadership. I am truly blessed for the life that I have been given. It is one full of growth and knowledge. My time up to this point with the Honors College has been an experience that I would not trade for the world. If you are interested in a life changing opportunity, give the high road a chance and apply yourself. Hard work and determination will always pay off.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Semester IV Week 10 Honors College Experience

Semester II Week#15 for Honors College Experience

Week#1 of the Honors College Experience