Semester II Week 1 Honors College Experience!!

  On Friday the 12th of January I attended the Welcome back Back Bash for Transfer Students as part of my transfer student committee. Here I assisted the transfer team from ETSU in welcoming the new students thru different activities. I was at the event from 1 until 6 on this day. This concludes my service hours for the semester. It was a lot of fun, making all the other students feel more comfortable with the transition to a four year university. I found out last semester myself that it isn't an easy thing to transition from a two year to a four year. That's is why I invested my time to this event, so that I can help others eliminate some of the challenges that faced me upon my arrival here at ETSU.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Semester IV Week 10 Honors College Experience

Semester II Week#15 for Honors College Experience

Week#1 of the Honors College Experience