Semester II Week# 4 Honors College Experience

      On Wednesday the 21st of February I attended the weekly meeting for Phi Theta Kappa at Walters State Community College. I was awarded Most Distinguished Alumni 2018 for the chapter. I have also been put in the running for the award at the regional and international level. At this meeting I was asked to head the meeting for the President. I updated all the members of the weekly activities. The meeting lasted an hour. We also made plans for regional conference coming up, which I will be attending. It is always a great feeling to know that the work you have done has been appreciated. PTK has done so much for me, and I have poured my heart and soul into PTK. A relationship I hope never dwindles.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Semester IV Week 10 Honors College Experience

Semester II Week#15 for Honors College Experience

Week#1 of the Honors College Experience