Semester II Week#5 Honors College Experience

This week I received an email inviting me to join Tau Sigma, a Transfer Student Honor Society here at ETSU. I have already decided that I like what they stand for and will be accepting my invitation. I have already spoke with Jennifer Rice about running for an officer position at the end of the semester, as the current President will be graduating. I hope this opens up many doors for me and gives me the chance to serve my school and community. I look forward to this amazing opportunity. I am still hopeful of getting inducted into the Business Honor Society. I just need to talk with Dr. Tom Moore to see when they induct. He is my thesis mentor so I should find out soon enough. When you apply/invest yourself  into something you love, nothing but great things are to follow. If you want to receive great things then go out into this world and do great things.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Semester II Week#15 for Honors College Experience

Semester IV Week 6 Honors College Experience

Semester IV Week 9 Honors College Experience