Semester II Week#15 for Honors College Experience

This is the last post for the semester. As I reflect back on my goals and compare them to my accomplishments, I must say that I am very proud that I have meet each goal that I set. I also went above the requirements of the course because that is just how I role. I want to help as many individuals as possible. I am impressed that I have come out of my shell a bit more this semester and I am not hating ETSU anymore. I have found my niche. It is also hard to believe that as of the end of this week I have became a senior in college. Man, how time flies when you having "fun". I am one step closer to meeting some of my major life goals that I have set for myself. In one more year I should be half way to my overall goal of obtaining my doctorate from college. I have been more successful than I had originally that I would be. I thought that I would keep my mostly C average that I had in school many years ago. I knew I could done better back then but my life experience was not on the same level it is now. I take my school very serious now and have the certificates to back it up. I am by no means bragging or bloating, I am just very confident because of my journey has taught me that I have been successful and also my worth. I am very blessed. I would like to say thank you to each and every individual that has been a part of my success. I am where I stand today because of you all! A place in my heart, you will always have!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Semester IV Week 10 Honors College Experience

Week#1 of the Honors College Experience