Semester III Week#3 Honors College Experience

     On September the 14, I was part of a student panel for the Department of Education's Online Retreat. I sat on three different panels. Each was the same student panel but a different set of faculty.  I was asked by the Honors College to participate. I agreed. The panel was insight for faculty because it gave them the students perspective on online classes. The students was asked questions about engagement, thing we liked and disliked, and was asked for any ideas they we may have to better their classes. The panel ended up more of a debate, but I think this was very helpful for the faculty there because it let them see us voice concerns about different side of the story. Now they can better structure their class to ensure student are better engaged and ending with better grades. It was nice being on this panel. I was the only undergrad there, so that was a bit crazy. I held my ground though and was well received. It was amazing to be part of something that produces change and makes life easier for a group of individuals. I was at this event from 12p.m. till 4p.m. Giving me a total of 4 hours towards my requirements for Collo.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Semester II Week#15 for Honors College Experience

Week#1 of the Honors College Experience

Semester IV Week 6 Honors College Experience