Semester IV Week#2 Honors College Experience

 This is my last semester for the honors college and my undergraduate degree. Because of this, I have decided to make this semester about making myself a better candidate for the MBA program here at ETSU (hopefully I will get accepted). Through out my experience here at ETSU I have put a lot of time and effort into making sure I was at my best to ensure I would be able to get college paid for. Because of all the hard work I have put in, I have forgot to take care of my mental health and sanity. I will using my hours this semester doing things that make me invest time in myself. I will be doing things from mediation to helping people in need. I will always have some volunteer time within these hours! I cannot only focus on me. I look forward to what all this semester has in store for me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Semester II Week#15 for Honors College Experience

Week#1 of the Honors College Experience

Semester IV Week 6 Honors College Experience