Semester IV Week 3 Honors College Experience

For this semester I have decided to make my requirements for Collo Class about me and my mental well being. School has taken a lot out of me mentally and I am exhausted. I start my meditation this week. I have found 30 mins everyday to stop and be alone and focus on what is going on within my head and how I can change it. I have been feeling for while that I need to determine what is going on and how to change it. I know that I have not been spending time working on me. This has taken 3.5 of my hours. I felt better after each of my sessions. I am focusing on making great things materialize in my life. Like happiness, wealth, and positive influences.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Semester IV Week 10 Honors College Experience

Semester II Week#15 for Honors College Experience

Week#1 of the Honors College Experience