Week# 2 of Honors College Experience

On Wednesday, September 6, 2017 I was ask be the chapter president of Alpha Beta Iota to attend the weekly meeting that they hold for members. I was ask to talk about the Midway Honors Scholarship. I always was able to answer a few specific questions that a couple members had. The meeting was 1.5 hours which I will apply to my volunteer hours required for the Honors Collo Class. I learned that just because you have moved on from something, that departure does not mean that your assistance is still of value to a lot of people. This reinsures me that my ultimate goal of changing the world is slowly becoming a reality. I love that I have a servants heart. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Semester IV Week 10 Honors College Experience

Semester II Week#15 for Honors College Experience

Week#1 of the Honors College Experience