Week# 13 Honors College Experience

This is the last week of the semester and feel like I need to reflect. Looking back on the semester, I can see personal growth towards achieving some of my life time goals. I want to finish my college education. As a transfer student, this was my first semester at a university. It was a hard transition for me to undertake. At times I have felt as though I am living a double life. My home life which consist of running a household and work, then there is my school life. It took me awhile to get to be comfortable in who am as a student here at ETSU. Now that I am in my groove again, I can see how sheer determination can carry you through to the end. During this time is when I had to decide to succumb to the stress or focus on just taking one day at a time. One project at a time. I can say that I have gave 100% of what I have. Very pleased with knowing that my thesis is going to be a lot of work as a whole, but when broken down over the reminder of the time left to finish it, it is not that taunting anymore. It is something I will accomplish. I just have to focus on todays task at hand and not let frustration run my life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Semester IV Week 10 Honors College Experience

Semester II Week#15 for Honors College Experience

Week#1 of the Honors College Experience