Semester III Week#1 Honors College Experience

     On Saturday August the 25th I attended Preview as a Student Ambassador. Preview is a weekend set aside for incoming freshman and transfer student to come to our campus and get to know each other and get some things finalized before the start of school. I was there from 7:30a.m. till 4:30p.m. I was able to walk around with the transfer group of students and make sure they was where they needed to be. I also was able to explain to them some insight as to how different things work at ETSU.  Like to get at school at least 30 mins before class starts to allow time to find a parking space. This event was very helpful for the student. It gave them the opportunity to become familiar with some faces that they will see around campus, plus it gave them a chance to become familiar with where their classes would be. I did not realize just how much I know about my school. It is amazing to be part of such a successful school. Go Bucs!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Semester IV Week 10 Honors College Experience

Semester II Week#15 for Honors College Experience

Week#1 of the Honors College Experience