Semester III Week#3 Honors College Experience

     On September the 13th I went and set in a meeting for Student Organization Orientation for Alpha Sigma Lambda. This is a Honor Society here at ETSU for adult learners. Being a transfer and an adult learning, I sometimes feel as though these groups are sweep under the rug and forgot about. However, ETSU does not do that. This orientation is mandatory for any student organization. It goes over the rules and activities that our clubs are and are not allowed to do. It was interesting because I learned about so many tools that are available to our clubs. These tools ensure that organizations have what they need to succeed. I was there from 9:00a.m. till 10:00a.m. Because of this meeting I am better prepared for my  year as President of Tau Sigma.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Semester IV Week 10 Honors College Experience

Semester II Week#15 for Honors College Experience

Week#1 of the Honors College Experience