Semester III Week# 15 Honors College Experience

On 12/13/2018 I spent two hours working on my application for the MBA program here at ETSU. I decided to take the time and use it for the reminder of my hours for collo. I think that going on to get my MBA is a wise decision. I do not think that I will return to school after I leave, so no leaving for me just yet. My plan is to obtain my MBA and then peruse my PhD in International Business. I do not know if the path I am taking will lead to that but that is my goal. I am making SMART goals in order to be more successful in my journey! This semester has not been easy to say the least but I have made it through.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Semester IV Week 10 Honors College Experience

Semester II Week#15 for Honors College Experience

Week#1 of the Honors College Experience