Semester IV Week 10 Honors College Experience

 This week I added another 3.5 hours to my time for a grand total of 28 hours. I have been able to get to the place of happiness within myself by learning how to meditate. I am so glad that I made this my project this semester. I have became a better person, friend, student, and mentor. On April 4th I attended the Alpha Sigma Lambda Induction Ceremony. I was there from 4:00 until 8:00 p.m. I had a speaking part and helped set up  for the event. This is a ceremony where new members go through the process of being told what the society is and finish by them taking the oath. There was a total of 7 people that was inducted. This gives a total of 32 hours towards the 30 hours of requirement. I am done with the required time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Semester II Week#15 for Honors College Experience

Week#1 of the Honors College Experience